[webFCA Training] Upload an Image and Get Its Filepath
1. Go to any text element on your site, and select SETTINGS:
2. Click IMAGE MANAGER:
3. Drag and drop or click to add:
3. Click on the image you just uploaded:
4. Click on the preview of the image in the upper right hand corner of the image manager:
5. The image filepath will be at the top. Drag your mouse of the filepath to select it, and then copy the filepath (Cmd+C or Ctrl+C).
That's it. Not quite as bad as going to the dentist. You now have your filepath. As always, email me with questions/concerns/comments/feedback.
Posted on Mon, April 18, 2016
by Grant Yost