The webFCA network is a collection of FCA staff websites across the country. In an effort to ensure we maintain our core value of Excellence online, we’ve developed some expectations for both you the webFCA website owner and those who serve you at the National Support Center.
| Field Staff||FCA Digital Ministry Team|
- Provide a single point of contact – a local web manager – to update and maintain the local content. This person does not have to be on FCA staff.
- Create local content about the ministry and keep website content up to date.
- Utilize local relationships or the Preferred Partner Program for any custom graphics or headers that need to be made.
- Notify Digital Ministry Team if local website manager leaves or releases responsibility of the website
- Troubleshoot via phone, email or instant message.
- Provide live how-to training via phone, email or instant message as well as through recorded webinars.
- Provide “General FCA” graphics and widgets all webFCA 2.0 site owners can use locally.
- Serve and support the webFCA 2.0 system
If you can agree to the expectations above, please fill out the form below to submit your webFCA Teammate Agreement.
Please Note: By filling out this form, your new webFCA website may not be setup immediately. This form simply allows us to ensure we're "all on the same page" when it comes to managing and maintaining websites.