After months of planning, designing and developing, FCA launched a new version of FCA.org. The primary goals of the website were to:
The primary goals of the website were to:
- Effectively introduce the ministry to those who don't know about FCA
- Make it easier for people to engage in actual ministry at the local level
- Improve the user experience
The new site features:
- Large, beautiful photos that tell the FCA story
- A design that matches the long standing history of the ministry
- A full responsive interface that looks great on any phone, tablet or desktop device
Over the next several months we'll be releasing new features to further help coaches, athletes and volunteers get involved in FCA.
We'll also continue to improve and enhance the site. Stay tuned!
Feel free to use our feedback form as you visit the new site.
Posted on Fri, June 12, 2015
by Danny Burns